Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Welcome to My Life

I decided to start a blog. There will be no pictures of my little Niece Carly's piano recital, no pictures of my dog Fluffy, no stories about a wounded Iraqi war puppy that saved an old lady from a robbery, and no prayer chain requests for money Aunt Judy's gastric bypass surgery. One day I'll get old, have a family, and post those things. Until then, just random thoughts from a 26 year old fourth-year law student. Expect product/movie/music reviews, commentary on news, but mostly just making fun of poor people. It helps me feel better about myself. I might even get some guest columnists to expand upon my certainly limited worldview. Have fun, and godspeed.

1 comment:

  1. Love that you're blogging and sharing your insights globally. Tell it like it is!!

    ReplyDelete