Total Pageviews

Monday, June 6, 2011

How to Own a Pet Bobcat | eHow.com

How to Own a Pet Bobcat | eHow.com


I admit it, I was raised in a family with cats. I had cats growing up and became accustomed to their strange shenanigans. But, being a 26 year old heterosexual male, it is hard to reconcile my relative fondness for cats with my wish to avoid looking weird and creepy. There is perhaps no pet more feminine than a cat. Even a Pomeranian or Yorkie would be a dramatic step towards masculinity from owning a feline friend. So, how do I find a balance between having a pet I enjoy and not looking like a child molester? The answer is simple: a pet bobcat. Nobody can make fun of you for owning a pet bobcat, and if they do, you can just get it to rip their face off. Problem solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment