Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Rules and Disclaimers

Alright so here's the basic layout of this thing. One of the main things that I'm going to try to do is to not talk about politics*. Politics are interesting to discuss, but through the internet, it's quite easy to prove that the Dunning-Kruger effect does indeed exist.You can feel free to comment on my articles and talk about how President Bush is a "war criminal" or that President Obama is a "Marxist", but I will not respond. I will, however, leave the comment up so everyone can see (in perpetuity) how stupid you are. Also, a major theme in this blog will be making fun of "poor people". This does not necessarily mean our lower-income friends. "Poor people" to me means people who invite upon themselves a certain degree of ridicule due to their often hilarious public classless antics. I know poor people with high incomes and (much more often) I know terrific people with low incomes (I myself am essentially in that category). So before you whip out your W-2 and tell me that you made almost no money last year while calling me insensitive for making fun of you, just know that I mean poor in spirit- not poor in green paper.





*Except for making fun of Sarah Palin.

No comments:

Post a Comment