Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Best Terrible Songs Ever

We're all guilty of liking an occasional terrible song, but something about me is attracted to the awfulness. When I hear a particularly bad song, part of me appreciates the hard work and effort that goes into making something that is memorably bad. Here's a few songs that I will always turn up when I hear them on the radio, to the chagrin of the passengers in my vehicle.



1.) Big Country- In A Big Country




 Boy Meets Girl- Waiting for a Star to Fall
   One of the worst, yet most catchy songs of all time.



Level 42- Something About You
 Perhaps my favorite of the terrible 80s songs. It's so... bad. I'm surprised David Hasselhoff didn't cover it on one of his amazing albums. Complete with a ridiculous video with lots of lo-fi 80s special effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment